+ Complete training in conducting safe, all-levels enhanced classes, from the person that has been doing it for ten years.
+ Teacher Training manual, with common injury-causing postures and new modifications (biomechanics and alignment comprise over 50% of the course).
+ Medical, historical, spiritual, and modern secular use of cannabis around the world.
+ Info on organic, heirloom cannabis, permaculture, sustainable agriculture, and living soil, and most importantly, developing your own unique healing relationship to the plant.
+ Marketing and business, including working with sponsors and various laws.
+ Certification of course completion, 42.5 Yoga Alliance credits for current yoga teachers.
+ The opportunity to become a certified Ganja Yoga Teacher
* Mar. 10-15, Sacramento-Area (Nevada City) (Optional “retreat-style”)
* June 24-28, Seattle-Area (Ballard)
* July 23-26, Los Angeles (Beverlywood) - Limited on-site lodging available
* Nov 5-8, Los Angeles (Beverlywood) - Limited on-site lodging available
* Jan. 2021, Montego Bay, Jamaica (Details announced March 1st)
+ Early Bird: Send your $200 deposit more than 60 days before the training, and save $100.
+ Super Early Bird for Sacramento: Save $200 if you send your deposit by January 1st.
+ Returning GY YTT grads: Pay just $200 total to join us again!
+ Do the whole training one-on-one with me via skype: $1750/person, or $2000 for up to three friends.
Take the Ganja Yoga Teacher Training on an epic *326-acre property, - about an hour from Sacramento in Nevada City.
Enjoy not only the incredible bonding that comes from spending 5 intensive days learning all things cannabis-yoga, but deepen your practice with extra time to relax, bond, cook and dine together, plus meet a cannabis farmer, and take a hike of the Yuba River. Accommodation prices are affordable to encourage as many people as possible to join us!
March 10th afternoon until March 15th morning.
Limited to 18 people.
Teacher Training cost:
$700 early bird (closed on Jan. 10)
$800 regular (after)
Lodging cost: Tues-Sunday:
Bunkbed in a room with 3 people: $200
Bunkbed in a room with 6 people: $150
LODGING ON-SITE IS OPTIONAL.
*Food, books, and cannabis extra.
We’ll do an optional grocery store run together on the second day, for those flying in, - and offer registered participants a spreadsheet to help arrange carpool from the airport.
A 3% service fee on $800 is $24 is using Paypal.
Click below for registration page.
Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles, California
Montego Bay, Jamaica
"GYTT WAS SO MUCH MORE THAN A TEACHER TRAINING, IT WAS A COMING TOGETHER OF A MOVEMENT FROM ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE. "
Note: Complete payment must be made by training day one, on any timeline you like, with no interest fees.
Not included: Reading materials (approx $60); yoga mat/props; meals; cannabis; lodging* (*except Sacramento).
Last day to register: One week before the training starts (so you can do the readings).
1) 100% refund on the deposit and any other payments, if more than 90 days til the training start-date.
2) No refund on the deposit otherwise, - but if its more than 60 days til the training start date, you can exchange to any future training within 12 months, plus get a 100% refund on any additional payments.
3) If its less than 60 days til the training start, you will not get a refund on the deposit or any payments, nor be able to exchange to a different date (unless there is a wait-list for the training you’re cancelling), - but you can transfer to another person.